Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A shower for Archie

I got a text from my friend Amanda last week to check my cupcaking availability. She is pregnant with baby Archie & the girls she works with at UPA were giving her a baby shower. They happened to ask her if she knew anyone who made cupcakes. Luckily for both of us, she thought of me! They requested 50 strawberry cupcakes, in blue wrappers, with white butter cream icing, topped with blue sprinkles & a 25 blue "boy" toppers. Simple, but very pretty!!
I really like how the blue sprinkles pop on the white icing!

The toppers were cut with my cricut using the Cupcake Lite cartridge. So much fun!
50 is a lot of cupcakes! I tried to get them all in one shot, but that wasn't going to happen! So, here's 12 good ones :)
Last shot I promise! I'm still working on my picture taking skills for blog posting, & am steadily improving! My husband isn't always exactly happy with where I set up my little set, but I'm the one who cleans up, so he just has to deal!! :)

Congratulations to Amanda & Chris!! Can't wait to meet Archie!

No comments:

Post a Comment