Monday, September 6, 2010

Cupcake Art! Flowers, apples & apple pie :)


After our first taste at decorating, we couldn't wait to try something new! Drew & I chose 3 different design ideas from our newest book, What's New Cupcake, got the materials & started creating! These cupcakes were all about using candy & other foods to create the designs. For the apples we needed tootsie rolls, red icing/sprinkles, chocolate covered donuts & sour belts. For the flowers we needed marshmallows & multi color sprinkles. The apples pies were created with M&Ms & icing.

Here are the finished products! I can't decide which one is my favorite.
Once again, we had extras so we gave them out. Some of the apples went to one of my favorite teachers Jennifer Powell, I took some to work, & the rest went to the college boys that live next door to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment