Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Vacation!

Since I am SOO far behind, I will really be trying to play catch up this week! First up, DC! In November, my husband Drew & I went to Washington DC for our 2nd anniversary trip. We had a blast!! Here we are at Mt. Vernon. Aren't we cute?! :)

Tomb of the Unknown Soldier 
 Arlington National Cemetery
 Drew & the Washington Monument. It was closed due to the recent earthquake they had. We could see tiny cracks running up it.
 Georgetown Cupcake of course! We actually went here twice! SOO good & worth every minute you spend in line. It's nice that the cupcakes actually live up to their hype!!
 George Washington's house at Mount Vernon
 The Capital
 Pretty good picture for an IPhone :)
 Of course! Doesn't his new jacket look good?! I might have "helped" pick it out.
 My handsome hubby took my ice skating in the park! Only us- he's skating in a tshirt & sweating but I'm in my long coat, scarves & gloves :)
I'll leave you with this - Enjoying a strawberry cupcake from Georgetown Cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment