Thursday, February 24, 2011

Toy story alien cupcakes

Sorry, it's been so long since I've blogged! I was very busy during Christmas, & then I just got lazy!! So now I'm playing catch up!
I received an order from a friend of a friend who needed cupcakes for her son's birthday party back in November. He is a big fan of the Toy Story series, so we went back & forth on which character would make the cutest cupcakes. They decided on the green, three eyed alien. (does he have a name?) Anyway, she ordered 2 dozen full size alien cupcakes and 1/2 dozen mini swirl cupcakes with sprinkles, all vanilla in Toy Story wrappers. Drew helped me with these & spent the entire time making the noise that the alien makes in the movie. VERY funny at first, then kinda annoying! Love you babe! Here are the finished products.
Total alien invasion!!
I mean seriously, how cute are these?!
The birthday boy absolutely loved them!! And now, Drew & I want to catch up on the Toy Story movies!
Thanks Mindy!

No comments:

Post a Comment