Friday, September 9, 2011

World Traveler

Venice, Italy
Here's a couple of pictures to explain my absence lately. I have been doing lots of traveling! Part for work (yes, I have the best job ever!) & some of it personal. Here's some of my favorite shots!
I always joke with my husband that all these old, amazing & beautiful churches almost make this Baptist girl want to be a Catholic! 
Awesome!
The Cathedral in Florence. The 4th largest Catholic church in the world. It was breathtaking!

 I loved Florence!!

My favorite trip this summer is the one I got to take with my husband! Here's Drew & I in Times Square.

Drew loves the Yankees! We sat in really great seats in right field. SOO much fun!

I was loving this Barbie foosball table at FAO Schwartz. Too bad I don't have an extra $25,000 laying around!

Drew at the American Museum of Natural History. :)

Even though I've been so many awesome places & done so many cool things this summer, I am soo glad to be home! I don't have any more major traveling scheduled until November, so maybe I can get settled back into my routine & catch up with my cupcakes, crafts & DVR!

No comments:

Post a Comment