Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Something Different

The month of October is ridiculous for my family when it comes to birthdays. We have 7 (1 on the way) birthdays, with 5 of them being in a span of 7 days! And of those 5 are my mom, my sister-in-law Teria & myself. My mom is very easy for me to buy for since we like the majority of the same things, and I can shop for her pretty well. Teria, on the other hand is harder for me. She usually wants gift cards for clothes. But, since she is 8+ months pregnant this year, clothes were not on her mind. Once again, after visiting my friend Jennifer's blog, I had an idea. I was going to try something new, to make a hand painted sign (by myself) to hang in the baby's room. I was very nervous but after some coaching from JP, I think it came out pretty awesome!!
"our little trooper" because my brother, Cody is actually a Texas State Trooper. Get it, our little trooper? I know, I am SuPeR impressed with myself!
And good news, Teria loved it!! Cody had it hung up in the baby's room the next night! Pictures of baby Cade as soon as he arrives! O, and, I might be developing a new sign making obsession!!

No comments:

Post a Comment